The mission of the Guild shall be to provide an atmosphere of fellowship for persons interested in the art and craft of quilt making and related arts by the sharing of skills and knowledge in the field of quilt making. The Guild shall:
- Encourage quilt making and collecting.
- Provide educational activities such as speakers and demonstrations, special interest workshops and lectures.
- Support and sponsor quilting activities such as community events that provide the opportunity to share the art and enjoyment of quilting.
- Serve the community through charitable activities involving quilting.
- Enlighten the public as to the substantial history of quilting as an art form as well as a continuing craft.